Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'd Like to create a brand new tile in the DashBoard

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all,

I'm having the Ionic and must say it works for me to loose weight and be active.

The goal setting triggers does it for me, like playing a game and get to the next level.

The thing I'm a little bit missing here is a tile where I can put some more/other data about my body in and present it in a nice graf.

I'd like to have a tile showing me not only the Lean Mass but also my BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate).

I have this personal scale that gives me the following information I'd like to punch in like weight and body fat (which we already can), I want also to punch in the percentage of body water, percentage muscle and bone weight.

Is it possible to modify the existing Weight Tile or is it possible to create one on your own completely from scratch? I did not really find the information I was looking for in the 'Developers' corner.

Any info is highly appreciated

Regards, Luc

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

A very warm welcome to the Forums @SunsetRunner!

Thanks for sharing your idea. Sounds quite interesting. The best place to post about this would be on our Feature Suggestions board. There, other users can check your idea, vote for it and comment on it to show your support. 

Hope to see you around!

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes