Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General issues with Fitbit app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Inspire 2. Has been difficult to sync from beginning. Wouldn’t sync at all today. Did all the self help fixits. Now it won’t even switch on never mind pair or sync. 
Inspire 2 is totally useless. As is customer support. 

will never buy another Fitbit 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1,025 REPLIES 1,025
Sent from my iPhone the current Fitbit iOS app is 3.75. The first post in the iOS app forum says that it is 3.74. This is probably because they roll out the most recent version overtime. If you scroll down 12 pages or so you’ll find, any area that will tell you that the current version of the iOS app is 3.4 1.1 if I remember correctly. Try searching the App Store for the current version 3.75 if you have not received a message to update from the 3.74 version.

Keep walking and keep healthy and happy Valentine’s Day to everyone!!!
Best Answer

I’m sorry but I do not understand how to find this info as far as what app I have installed and how to find the one you are referring to. I went to App Store and searched for Fitbit 3.75 but it just pulls up the the regular Fitbit app. Is there somewhere I can go as a dummie for this to make sense? 

Best Answer

On your phone, open the Fitbit app.

Click the circle in the upper left to open up the Account page.

On the Account page, click the bottom entry (Help & Support).  The app version  should be there.

Best Answer

Mine says 3.75

Best Answer

Hi there, @gvapple3@Podunk and @Mjsbell Thanks for stopping by to help our friend.

@gvapple3 Thanks for getting back with those details. It seems the Fitbit app on your phone is updated to the latest version, and so I can continue helping you, could you provide me with more details of the issue you're experiencing? Is it related to the tiles not appearing, or is your data not syncing correctly?

In the meantime, let me recommend the following steps:

1. Log out from the Fitbit app.
  2. Force quit the Fitbit app and reboot your phone.
  3. Open the Fitbit app and log back into your account.
  4. Then pull down on the screen to force a manual sync.
Best Answer

Hi everyone.

Thanks for your participation in this thread. As mentioned before, this issue has been resolved by our team and you should be able to access the Fitbit app, as well as sync your Fitbit devices. If you're having issues to sync your details, let me recommend the troubleshooting described in this help article.

I wanted to let you know that I'm going to close this thread from further comments. If you have a different question, I'd encourage you to visit our Help Site or start a new thread in the Help Forums to receive help from the Community.

Best Answer
0 Votes