Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Glitch in Food data base

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I use the FItbit Flex.   As a type 2 diabetic, I religiously record my meals in the Food diary so i can better understand sources of Carbs, etc.  (BTW...so disappointed that I can no longer track my blood pressure and blood glucose levels....can't believe the plug was pulled on that).

MY GLITCH:    Last night, one of my meals caused me to log 2 oz of raw Zuccini.  What healthier vegetable can you get?    When I record the Qty as 2 oz, the database fills in 7.7 fat grams and about 130 calories....now that is one powerful zucc!     However, if I change it to 1/4 of a cup of zuccini, the calories drop to 7 and the carbs drop to 0.7.

For me, I will now be more careful to make sure that the plug in values "make sense" when I'm inputting data.    I thought FITBIT might like to be aware, though.

David Scruggs

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Awesome bug catching @djscruggs

Moved this thread from the Flex to the Fitbit.com Dashboard section, it will get more attention here.

Wishing a wonderful weekend

Best Answer
0 Votes

@djscruggs Great find! I will make sure to pass this information along to our site team.

I recommend trying to log a different Zucchini choice such as "Zucchini W/skin, raw" to see if that gives you the same reading. Thanks for sharing your find.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes