Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active Mins Not Showing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got about 15 mins of moderate steps and it still says I have 0 active mins. Can anyone help?Screen Shot 2016-01-16 at 8.45.24 PM.png

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @beauie1231

If not already done, feel free restarting the tracker:

Restart the tracker

URL: Click to go to the Fitbit Help Article 'How do I restart the tracker?'

* Since active minutes weren't tracked for previous activity, this can't be changed.

Best Answer
0 Votes

if you are synching to an app...sometime I have to actually click on the tile marked active minutes before they show up on the front page of the dashboard. If you haven't tried that, it may work for you too.

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
0 Votes

@emili, I've noticed that sometimes too.  Sometimes there is a little lag time between syncing the steps and the app figuring out that they were active steps.  It does usually catch up in a few minutes.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@emili wrote:

if you are synching to an app...sometime I have to actually click on the tile marked active minutes before they show up on the front page of the dashboard. If you haven't tried that, it may work for you too.

@emili On my Sony Android the same thing and also applies to Sleep, RHR and Exercise. Just a delay of a few seconds.

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes