Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gps tracked exercise details not loaded, getting 504

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Recent (last 3 months) gps tracked exercise details are not loaded in dashboard, I am getting 504 with x-gateway-error: BACKEND_RESPONSE_TIMEOUT. I can see it only on preview.

In mobile app the map details of the gps tracked exercises are not loaded too. The older ones are visible.

Can you please check what is the problem? It is quite frustrating when you track your hike all day, the data is synced but you can't see it displayed...

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Forums @Falcon11.

Thanks for bringing this up.

I'd like to let you know that our team is aware of the situation. It is being looked into and as soon as we have any news, we'll be sure to let everyone know and post about it in here. 

Thanks for your understanding. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello

Any news on this? I noticed that the new hikes I logged work ok, but I still can't get to the older ones, the error is still there.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree.  I logged 12,092 steps on my fitbit charge 2 today.  I have it on my phone and my fitbit, but it won't sync on my laptop.  Everything else syncs, but not the activities.  What's going on??

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Lestie and @Falcon11.

At this moment we do not have any updates on the matter. I'll keep my eyes open for any news or updates and a soon as I get anything I'll be sure to let everyone know.

Feel free to reach out with any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello

Any news on this? I'm waiting half a year to view my hikes, that's insane...

Best Answer
0 Votes