Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I tell when my next badge is due?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How can I tell when my next badge is due, it used to tell me, but that was a while ago. Now no notice of next badge in “4,000 km” or next badge “500 stairs”. Please help. Thank you

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject + Format.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

As you say, things have changed at some point. The only way I know of now is to go to the web dashboard at www.fitbit.com and make sure you have the "top badges" tile displayed. Hover over this tile and select the "quick view" option that pops up. Finally, hover over the badges to see how far to go until the next badge of that type.

Best Answer

Hello @Carpat2468, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you too @SteveH, thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy

@Carpat2468, I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for posting your question. I have moved your post from the Charge board to the Dashboard board as it will be a better fit to keep our Forums organized.

As @SteveH mentioned, please go to the online Dashboard (www.fitbit.com) and click on the Badges tile, in here you will be able to see when your next badge is due when hovering the badges showing up here:

nextBadge.PNG

I hope this resolves your inquiry, if there's anything else we can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes