Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grouping Foods Together in Log

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just wondering is anyone has found a way to group specific foods together in the food log?  For example – I make the same smoothie every morning (boring, I know) and instead of logging the separate components (which are all included in the food choices already) it would be great if I could save the group of foods and call it ’Morning Smoothie’ or something of the sort.  I know I could go through the process of creating a custom item-that’s not the point.  I just thought it may be beneficial to some to log the already nutritionally evaluated items in groups for this kind of purpose.  Am I missing this feature or does it just not exist?  Thank you for your help!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@KDonaldson

What you really want isn't a custom food item, it's a meal. That's how you can group specific food items together in the food log and apply them all at the same time. You can review this thread to see step-by-step how I created "Don's Breakfast Muffin," which falls right in line with your Morning Smoothie.

Hope this helps!

SebringDon | Florida USA | Fitbit's Food Plan Demystified

Charge HR, Flex | Windows 10 | Android | iPad

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@KDonaldson

What you really want isn't a custom food item, it's a meal. That's how you can group specific food items together in the food log and apply them all at the same time. You can review this thread to see step-by-step how I created "Don's Breakfast Muffin," which falls right in line with your Morning Smoothie.

Hope this helps!

SebringDon | Florida USA | Fitbit's Food Plan Demystified

Charge HR, Flex | Windows 10 | Android | iPad

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Thanks so much! @SebringDon, that's exactly what I meant!

Best Answer