Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewing Historical Data on Steps, etc

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I want to see data on my steps and a few other things from 2014 and 2015.  How do I view data from before the last 30 days?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Thanks for taking a break from stepping to visit the Community @TSinFC. It's great to see that you have been with Fitbit for so long, thanks for your loyalty. To see data from before the last 30 days please go to your Activities tab and select the dates you want to check out from the calendar as shown in the screen shot below. 

data.jpg

Hope to see you around more often. Smiley Very Happy

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer

I don't see what you see.  When I did that - which I did before posting the original query - it was blank. What am I missing here?  I don't manually enter activity data.  I use the regular Fitbit synching of steps, stairs, etc.  Where is the automatically logged Fitbit data available that is older than the last 28 days?

Below is what I see - for 2 different dates.

Screen shot 2016-03-18 at 9.57.41 AM.png 

Screen shot 2016-03-18 at 9.52.50 AM.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

@TSinFC Thanks for the screen shot. It seems that you are accessing a different section of the activities. In my previous post I hyperlinked the words Activities tab. Please click them to go to the section I was referring to. If you want to know how to go there step by step, do the following:

- Select "Log" from the options next to your profile picture

- Click on "Activities"

Log.jpg

Catch you later. Cat Very Happy

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes