Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hate the changes to the FitBit Application

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hate the changes to the FitBit App

#1 - doesn’t show consecutive days at 10,000+ steps. I am almost to 1,000 straight days - and this is a big motivator for me.

#2 - battery life - my FitBit died because I didn’t know - that was useful information.

You’re  wasting space and giving me less information - did someone drop you on your heads? Maybe it’s time for an Apple Watch? 

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Wanted to display consecutive days and battery life back to my display which went away with the “new improvements” to the App. Neither of these were ever possible but 3 chat people wasted 2+ hours of my time with instructions and uninstalling and reinstalling the app all the time with it NEVER being possible. It was a disrespectful waste of my time and dishonest. I am beyond disappointed. Been a FitBit wearer and user for many years but now considering an Apple Watch. If it doesn’t do that anymore or at least not right now - be honest about it. The run-around really pissed me off.

Do better. 

Best Answer

@dalsdaddid you see the blog entry? click to read

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

I have trouble too since the change. It tells me I have made my mileage goal each day, but when I press week it says I have not made my goal once! Hate it. You would think they would do a better job. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

They finally listen to complaints, and they are both coming back! 

Best Answer

precisely where I've gone.

Best Answer
0 Votes