Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart Rate at Sleep Log

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I wolud like to see HR at Sleep Log. It's not possible now, but I make one trick.

I register new activity (name it for example "Sleep"), with .start time  and duration from sleep log. Calories set as 0. Then you can see HR at activity named Sleep.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@jacdym wrote:

I wolud like to see HR at Sleep Log. It's not possible now, but I make one trick.

I register new activity (name it for example "Sleep"), with .start time  and duration from sleep log. Calories set as 0. Then you can see HR at activity named Sleep.

not really a scoop, but thanks for newcomers.

Best Answer

@jacdym & @SunsetRunner thanks for your input guys! I've found an idea about HR whilst sleeping and I feel like this resembles to what you are proposing above. If you feel like this doesn't resemble to what you are requesting then I invite you to make your voice heard and post a new suggestion in this board which is constantly being reviewed  by our devs and engineers. The more comments and votes you have the more visibility it gains. 

Good luck! 

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes