Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Challenge Group Invite Link?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm working on creating a challenege group for a large number of people. However, I do not have emails for everyone that would want to join the group. I was hoping to make it public but invite only so that we could post it on Facebook etc. for people to join. I know with other things like google documents and youtube I've been able to get a specific link that allows people to view it. Can I do anything like that for this group. If not, if I post the link to the public group, are people able to request to join the group? Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Forums @AllysonMarie16, it's great to hear that you want to create a challenge with friends. I recommend checking the Get Moving board, where you will be able to find a lot of people that is interested in joining challenges and competing. 

Keep the stepping up! Woman Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

If your challenge is created you can copy and paste the Link where every you want to.

Just open up the group page you created and then copy and paste the url.

I think that's what you are asking.

You already have the people correct?

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

@WendyB & @AlejandraFitbit wonderful suggestions! Keep up the great job guys. Cat Embarassed Heart

@AllysonMarie16 were you able to find the people you were looking for challenges. Do let us know!

Keep us posted with the outcome! 

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer