Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

“Heart Rate” section missing from app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently got an Inspire HR and I’ve noticed the heart rate isn’t working. Of course I’ve tried to follow all the directions to change the heart rate tracking in the app, but there is no “Heart Rate” section under the device settings on my phone. I’ve had other HR devices where this isn’t a problem. Does anyone know where else I should be looking?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Addiecharlotte -

Before responding, I tried to see if there was help article on how to run it on your Inspire HR, but couldn't.

I do know it use to work how you explained on my Alta HR and Charge 3 - or at least that is how I remember it.

However, on my Versa 2, I swipe left and select "Settings" and then scroll down to "Heart Rate - Enables Heart Rate Features" and tap it to either turn it on or off.

I just verified it and the heart rate display portion of my clock face went blank when I turned it off and came back when I turned it on.

So, here's hoping your device has a "Settings" app on-board like mine does.

Good luck.

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer
0 Votes