Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Miles and calories disappearing from the app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've noticed that my fitbit shows my mileage/calories just fine, but on the dashboard, it will show the correct miles/calories for a few seconds and then default down to 0.13 miles and 644 calories.  It will do this on any day scrolling back or on today.  Any day.  I see the true amount, and then it drops to those base numbers.  The floors climbed and minutes still display correctly the whole time.  I'm not sure when this started happening on the dashboard, but I first noticed it a few weeks ago when grabbing a screenshot of my day's efforts to share with the friend I had been out there with.  We had covered over 15 miles and it said 0.13 miles instead.  If I advance a day on the dashboard and then go back, it correctly shows the 15 miles for a few seconds, then *poof* it flips back to .13 again.  Anyone else experiencing this?  I tried a search here and didn't find it.  The count stays correctly on the fitbit.  Its just an issue with the dashboard itself.  

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

I should add that when I say dashboard, I'm referring to my iPhone.  The computer dashboard seems to hold the miles/calories ok.  The phone says I'm on Fitbit version 22.58.0 (Charge2).  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine has been doing the same for the last few days 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have had the same issue. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

mIne has been doing same thing last couple of days - it shows correctly for a second and then disappears - has anyone figured out how to fix?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have noticed this happening with the app on my iPhone for the past month or more. has anyone found a solution yet? 

Best Answer
0 Votes