Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate on dashboard..."see more"?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have my heart rate displayed on top largest tile of my dashboard.  I pay attention to heart rate more than anything.  When I go to the "see more" function, the graph and detail tabs that comes up are STEPS, FLOORS, and CALS BURNED.  Why no more or finer detail on heart rate over a full days time?  I really could care less about steps.  I know in activity log you can see more detail for a specific timed workout.  The heart rate tile on the dashboard should be able to display over a full day just like the activity log, with detail, when you click on "see more" but like I said, when you click on the "see more" of that tile.  It takes you only to a graph of steps.  This is when logged in on a laptop, not through an app.

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Yeah, I don't get the see more part either. But what more detail do you want on the heart rate chart? It shows the heart data for the current day, or any previous day, in 5-minute intervals along with cals/minute.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer
0 Votes

Right, I am not a step counter and it would just be great to actually "see more" about your heart rate over time, like maybe more detail on the time axis and maybe on option to see the graph over multiple days or weeks ...on the same graph, so they are all run together, not separate daily graphs.  It would be interesting.

Best Answer

I just noticed the same issue. I too was expecting and desire to see a larger more time granular chart of my heart rate over the day, days, and weeks. If this data is not available, then there shouldn't be a see more link on that tile. Put that link on a more appropriate tile, like on the steps tile.

Best Answer

Hello @klutchycsuf@schmict and @WavyDavey!

@schmict I could absolutely see how that would be useful for other users. Perhaps you could share your idea in our Feature Suggestions board. There, other users could comment and vote on your idea to show that they also agree and support it. 

Hope to see you around! 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes