Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my fitbit is showing weird data

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit is showing that I am exercising in my sleep time and snoozing during the day despite my settings being set for the UK.  Any ideas why?  My Dad has the same Fitbit and his works fine!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Could you tell us which Fitbit model you have?

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Could you tell us which Fitbit model you have?

Dave | California

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the flex 2

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would start by going into the app settings under sleep, and there's a setting for sleep that's either "normal" or "sensitive". Try changing that setting from whatever it was to the other one and see if that fixes it.

Also, restarting the tracker may help improve the situation: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1186

Dave | California

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Forums @willgadd!

I'd like to say that it is really awesome to see issues being (apparently) resolved with the help of other members of the Forums. Thanks for chiming in to help @WavyDavey

@willgadd If the steps provided by @WavyDavey did help you out, please let us know by replying on the post. That would be very helpful to other users having issues. If the issue isn't resolved, please also let us know.

Feel free to reach out with any questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes