Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! My account has been hacked.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just tried to check my stats on my app, and I had been logged out. I tried to log back in multiple times and it kept saying it was wrong. I clicked “reset password” and it said “if an account exists with that email, we will send you instructions on how to change your password.” So I just checked my email and it said someone has changed my email. “Jem Johnson”. I have no idea how to get my account back. Please help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

I just tried to check my stats on my app, and I had been logged out. I tried to log back in multiple times and it kept saying it was wrong. I clicked “reset password” and it said “if an account exists with that email, we will send you instructions on how to change your password.” So I just checked my email and it said someone has changed my email. “Jem Johnson”. I have no idea how to get my account back. Please help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @shayleelane

There is an article you may wish to read on this - click - which will explain a bit more.

Get with a customer service rep and they will assign you a case number.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @shayleelane. Thanks for being around to help @Odyssey13.

I apologize for the delay in my response. 

@shayleelane I will be sending you a direct message asking for some information so that we can assist you with this situation. 

Let me know if you have any  questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer