Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weekly Progress Emails Stopped Coming

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I used to look forward to the weekly progress emails that I received, but about a month ago they randomly stopped coming.  They are not in my Spam folder.  I went to the notifications section and checked to see that I had indeed opted into the emails, so I unchecked it, saved, and then rechecked it and saved, hoping that would solve the problem.  It didn't.  I'm wondering if this has happened to anybody else because I'd really to like to start receiving those emails again.  Thanks for any help in advance!

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@gregfriedman -

There was indeed an issue with the weekly emails not showing up.

Last week's mail hit on Thursday, and this week's email showed up on time today at pretty much the expected time of day. At least for me that is.

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer

On Christmas Day 2018, I received a Charge 3. I added it to my Fitbit profile and started using it instead of my Charge 2. Ever since then I stopped receiving my weekly progress report email. Help, please!

Best Answer
0 Votes