Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide from Rankings

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can someone please help me I am trying to hide myself from the rankings. I have searched this group and see where the hide/show me button is in preferences but I do not have that option. The only thing listed in my preferences is the country. I dont have the friends option or the other one that I have seen on here. I have the fitbit one and the blaze.. any input would be much appreciated.

Best Answer
102 REPLIES 102

Hello @corman. Welcome to the Forums @01010 and @EveT1111.

Thanks for sharing your feedback on the matter. Please know that we take all comments seriously and we're always looking for ways to improve the overall Fitbit experience.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
How do I give myself from this thread?  An ongoing thread to no results.Programmers must have taken a couple years off
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer

@Odoyle_Rules  To unsubscribe you click on the gear wheel in the top right hand corner of the topic, and click unsubscribe..

But and a big BUT.. It doesn't always work even though if you click again and it now shows Subscribe..

I feel it has to do with our original posts..  But give it ago....

@Odoyle_Ruleswrote:
How do I give myself from this thread?  An ongoing thread to no results.Programmers must have taken a couple years off
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes