Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

History's Calories Burned doesn't match Details page

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

I consistently find that the Calories Burned value against each activity logged on the Activity History summary page doesn't match the Calories Burned value in the details of that Activity (when you click on the View Details button).

Activity History.PNG

Activity Details.PNG

Doesn't happen every time but is pretty consistently mismatched. All my activities  are logged in the same way - I select the activity type "walk" on my Versa and use the Connected GPS to track my walk details (so none are manually entered activities).

Does anyone else have this issue or know if there's a reason why they are different?

Thanks!

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Devices: Luxe, Versa, Aria 2, Charge 2, Zip
Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @Bingsmate.

Thanks for bringing this up and sharing those screenshots on the matter.

In this case I'd like to recommend that you try to log out of the account and then log back in. That should help so that information is downloaded from the servers again and displays correctly.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @LanuzaFitbit, I logged out and back in to my account but this did not fix the issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Bingsmate.

Thanks for trying to log out and back in as I suggested.

In this case I'd like to ask some questions:

• Is this a constant for all activities logged or only some of of them?
  • If it is not for all of them, have you noticed some sort of pattern as to when it happens?

In the meantime I'd try clearing your browser's cache and then trying to load the activity once again.

Look forward to your reply.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @LanuzaFitbit 

Have cleared my cache - issue is still occurring.

This is not constant for every single activity logged. There are activities where the values do match however all the activities are logged in the same way and still show inconsistencies.

I log these activities by selecting the "Walk" activity on my Versa and use Connected GPS.

Here is the inconsistencies for my last 6 activities logged (all logged the same way as mentioned above). The first value is the value that can be seen on the Summary page list, the second value is the value that can be seen on the corresponding details page:

247 -> 245

267 -> 265

251 -> 250

247 -> 247

356 -> 359 

258 -> 258

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Bingsmate.

I apologize for the delay in my response.

I will be bringing this up to the rest of the team so that it can be looked into. As soon as there are any news to share on the matter we will be letting you know about it.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've also found calorie value inconsistencies between .CSV exports and Excel exports.  (Using an Ionic if that is relevant.)

Best Answer
0 Votes