Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hourly Activity & Execise

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just a thought, if you have a recorded exercise for the hour, like yoga, where you didn't walk 250+ steps but you definitely worked your tail off, shouldn't the Hourly Activity count that hour? I know I'm way too precious about my hour step goals but it frustrates me that by going to a yoga class I ruin my chances of making the whole day.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Forums @KatBache!

Like @WavyDavey mentioned, you could create a suggestion post in our Feature Suggestions board. If you do, please share the link to the suggestion in here so that other users that stumble upon this thread can check your suggestion.

Hope to see you around! 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

I get your idea. Any hour that shows exercise (or active minutes also?)  gets the hourly credit. It's just that the hour reminders are only for steps currently.

If you want, you can start a thread requesting this on the Suggestion Board here. I would definitely vote for that, as I feel many non step-based activities aren't properly credited.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer
Thanks! Will do that.
Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @KatBache!

Like @WavyDavey mentioned, you could create a suggestion post in our Feature Suggestions board. If you do, please share the link to the suggestion in here so that other users that stumble upon this thread can check your suggestion.

Hope to see you around! 

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @KatBache.

Thanks for sharing that link. I will be sure to keep it in mind and provide it to users that could be looking for a similar idea. 

Hope to see you around the Forums! 

Best Answer
0 Votes