Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hourly Activity

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

I have the Fitbit Versa 2 and I love it.  It has really gotten me motivated to keep moving.  My question is, during the week I set my hourly activity hours from 6:00 AM-3:00 PM and always reach my nine-hour goal. For weekends I changed it to 10:00 AM-7:00 PM as I do not start moving as early on weekends.  The problem is when I set the times, I can't set the weekend separately. When I put in the weekend hours it changes my Friday hours from 9 hours to 6 hours of activity, even though I have only Saturday and Sunday checked for those hours. When I try to change it and have Monday through Friday checked at one time and Saturday and Sunday at another it won't let me do that.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,

AMH826

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @AMH826 and welcome to the Community.  I'm sorry, but you can't create a separate weekday and weekend schedule.  Fitbit doesn't plan on adding it as a feature.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @AMH826 and welcome to the Community.  I'm sorry, but you can't create a separate weekday and weekend schedule.  Fitbit doesn't plan on adding it as a feature.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well, that's a bit disappointing.  Oh well, will still keep moving!!  Thank you for your help.

Aimee

Best Answer

Can you at least make it so that if we change it times it won't change the past times, I recently change times on my Job and all of my movements that I did in the past went away. That is absurd that you can't program it to keep the old time and change the new time. 

Best Answer

Same here. I want to change it day to day depending on my wake up time. It changes all the previous days times. Shouldn’t be like that.

Best Answer
0 Votes