Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I sync Charge 2 to a computer?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My phone died (completly), so I went online to the app but I dont see how I can sync it to it. It says it was last synced 4 hours ago (right before my phone died).  

Please help!  

Leslie  

PS: How do I find my challanges on the online app? 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hey there @Lezlie21, it's nice to see you around the forums! Sorry to hear that your phone died. Is the computer you're using already running Windows 10? Or is it Windows 8.1? In order to sync your Charge 2 to your computer or laptop, I'd recommend taking a look at the article: How do Fitbit devices sync their data?

If you face a syncing issue, please also check the article: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

On the other hand, in regards to your challenges. Fitbit Challenges and Adventures are only available on the Fitbit app across iOS, Android, and Windows 10, and at this time we do not have plans to expand these specific features to Fitbit.com. However, you can still vote for this suggestion since it's open for votes.

PS: I've moved your post to the Fitbit.com Dashboard as your topic is more related to this board. 

Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes