Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can you get statistics for the year 2023? Lifetime?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can someone please let me know how to retrieve statistics for the year 2023?  How about Lifetime statistics? Thanks

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Fit555  normally Fitbit sends an email with our stats for the previous year during January. I haven't received mine, but I'm not sure if that has been discontinued, so I've asked a Fitbit Moderator to stop by to address this issue.

You can see your stats from the beginning or for any period of time, by going to this link - click - and using the little calendar on the right. Just select the start date and end date and it will show your stats. It's pretty amazing once you see all those steps and miles you've accomplished.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Thank you @Odyssey13 ! I'd like to know too.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sadly this does not work for nutrition info. There appears to be no way to see a year's worth (or lifetime) of calories in. I can access a weekly or monthly comparison of calories in vs out, but it does not go very far back in time.  For those of us seeking to compare over long time scales, there appears to be nothing. I do have Premium and find this lack of data access really annoying.

Best Answer
0 Votes