Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can you see how close you are to your next badge?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

You used to be able to see how many miles you re away from your next milestone. Is there still a way to see this or has it been removed? I checked the Badge Locker and there's no way to tell as far as I can see.

I use:

FitBit Aria
MyFitnessPal and MapMyRide, Garmin VivoSmart

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks man. But I can't believe this, how easy it was, I just found in. If you hover over your badge tile a Left and Right arrow appear. Click through and it shows how far until you reach the next achievement. Simple enough! 🙂

Edit: Also, if you click that tile a larger box will pop up with all of you highs. Hover each and it will display how far to go for next achievement.

I use:

FitBit Aria

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

I think that feature has been removed. The best I know of now is this blog post that lists the badges:

https://blog.fitbit.com/fitbit-badges/

I'm not 100% sure it's complete but what's there seems accurate.

Best Answer

Thanks man. But I can't believe this, how easy it was, I just found in. If you hover over your badge tile a Left and Right arrow appear. Click through and it shows how far until you reach the next achievement. Simple enough! 🙂

Edit: Also, if you click that tile a larger box will pop up with all of you highs. Hover each and it will display how far to go for next achievement.

I use:

FitBit Aria

Best Answer

Brilliant! You learn something every day.

Best Answer