Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weight Log Calendar

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Not sure this is actually causing an issue, but I've noticed the calendar on the weight log is only showing 6 actual days. It correctly reflects the 7 days of the week but only has 6 numbers across.

Weight Log Calendar.png

Keep Steppin!
Sal
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@GSaldiveri, this is probably a problem with your browser sizing/resolution.  I checked mine with both Firefox (my regular browser) and Chrome and it displayed all 7 days.

Selection_003.jpg

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@GSaldiveri, this is probably a problem with your browser sizing/resolution.  I checked mine with both Firefox (my regular browser) and Chrome and it displayed all 7 days.

Selection_003.jpg

Best Answer

Yeah, I was able to see it correctly when I used Firefox as well. It might also be that Fitbit (sometimes) gives me a notification that IE10 is no longer supported and I need to update even though I've used v11 for ages.

Keep Steppin!
Sal
Best Answer

Hey @GSaldiveri and @USAF-Larry.

@GSaldiveri Glad to know that it was a situation with the browser and not with the Dashboard itself. You can correctly check all of your information now.

If you have the time, perhaps you could visit one of our Discussion boards. Lots of different topics to talk about in here.

Hope to see you around.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes