Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I check my VO2 Max/Cardio fitness score on the web dashboard?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm curious how to check on the fitbit.com web dashboard, can't find it.

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

@uberbdon  At this time, you can only view it on the Phone App - not the online dashboard.

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @uberbdon! It's nice to see your around. Smiley Very Happy Just like @Kmransom123 mentioned, it is only possible to see this information on the mobile Fitbit app.

Being able to see your VO2 Max on your web dashboard would be a great option for those who prefer to use it, instead of the app's dashboard. Great suggestion! I would recommend that you visit our Feature Suggestion board. There you can share your ideas for new features, like or discuss other's ideas. This board is regularly visited by our developers and perhaps your idea could be implemented in the future.

If you need any more help don't hesitate to tell me! Smiley Very Happy

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m still not seeing a definitive answer to the question. Color me slow but I’m not seeing anything on my device or my iPhone app soooooo? Unless it is device dependent as my device is not listed in the responses below or if it is labeled by entirely different nomenclature in which case I could be staring at it without knowing. Thanks for playing

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Bloozebros   I looked at your profile, see that you are a new user, and that you posted in the Sense forum.  This is the web dashboard forum and I can tell you for certain that the cardio fitness score is not on the web dashboard.  You can see it on your iPhone app.  Tap on your heart rate tile, then swipe to the left on your resting heart rate graph.  You will see you cardio fitness score just like in this Help article.   Tap the arrows in the upper right to get the more information view.  There is a section in the Help article that says that some devices show the cardio fitness score in the Today stats.  The swiping directions aren't for the Sense/Versa 3.  I am not sure which devices show it on the Today stats.

Fitbit started the cardio fitness score with the Blaze and Charge 2.  Should definitely be on your Fitbit app on your iPhone.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It is very frustrating that the web dashboard is so different from the mobile app. I wish they would provide a common look, feel and data to the web dashboard, as we have in the mobile app, including posting to various groups.

CharlesKn | Mid-Atlantic, USA
60+, strength and cardio
Charge 5, Android, Windows

Best Answer
0 Votes