Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I delete a nickname

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
When I first got my HR I put my nickname but now I would like to change it so my name appears on the challenges I participate in.
Thanks
Best Answer
0 Votes
28 REPLIES 28
Could you please provide a screen shot of where we are able to change nickname? 
Thank you

Please excuse any typos. Sent from my mobile phone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

IMG_6325.PNGIMG_6326.PNGIMG_6324.PNG

Miryam
Best Answer

Sadly, I do not have the same options as you - there's only the ability to change "name". But thank you for providing screen shots!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Do you use the app or the website? It is a newer update. 

Anytime🙂

Miryam
Best Answer

So to be clear - I am still not able to change my nickname. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've tried looking in my app as well as on the website. No luck. 😡

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Virgoz28

I'd like to fully investigate on what is going on. Could you please provide screen shots of what you get on the app and on the website? That should let me know what is going on.

Look forward to helping you get this resolved.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am sorry about that. I wish I could help but I am not able to figure it out. Do you have the newest update for the app? Sorry to ask all of these questions. I am sure you have checked all of these things. 

Miryam
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Virgoz28I found you can only put your nickname into your Christian name field. Now with no numbers or special characters.  I have left the surname blank but it could prompt you as an error.

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer