Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get rid of a friend request that won't go away?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've tried ignoring the request and accepting the request.  The request still shows up.  I've tried on both the website and within the Android app; same result.  It's stuck!

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Does the issue occur in any internet browser?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've tried in both Chrome and Edge, same result.  I've also tried in the FitBit Android app as well.  Seems to be a backend problem.  Also, note it's just this one friend request.  I've had several other friend requests since, and they work fine.

Best Answer

Thanks Mike

Hope someone from fitbit sees your post soon.

Wishing a beautiful day

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yea, I have to call them anyway since I can't for the life of me get the thing to sync (using either computer or phone).  I'll mention this issue as well..

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's nice to see you around the Community @MikeChristensen, hope you're doing great! Thanks for your help my friend @SunsetRunner! 

Are you talking about these notifications? 

Invitation.jpg

I'd appreciate if you could send me screen shots showing what you're getting on your Fitbit App and Fitbit.com Dashboard. 

We'll be around! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Hi!  I never noticed anyone responded to my message.  It looks like the "Friend Request" page no longer exists, so it's no longer a problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes