Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save a custom food item

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all. I looked for this answer in the forum and although one person asked a similar question the answer didn't help me.

Most days I eat a protein smoothie, and I have to enter each ingredient and quantity separately, or at least select them from the recent foods list.

Instead, I would like to create an item called "Banana smoothie" that contains the following (for example):

300 ml almond milk
20 g protein powder
100 g banana
20 g peanut butter

I would like that item to be saved so I could just click on it, and those four foods, the quantities and the nutritional values would be entered, as if I did it manually.

The "Create a new food" option doesn't work for this, as I'm expected to know all the values, rather than the system entering them for me. For example, if I choose "banana, 100 grams" individually, the system logs the nutritional data for me.

I hope someone can help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Forget it. Shortly after posting the question, I found the answer:

Favorites (on the right of the food log) > Meals > Create a meal, then enter the ingredients and save and it's there for next time.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Forget it. Shortly after posting the question, I found the answer:

Favorites (on the right of the food log) > Meals > Create a meal, then enter the ingredients and save and it's there for next time.

Best Answer
0 Votes