Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the serving size when I lookup an item?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do you add custom serving sizes? I went to add a Hartee's Spicy Chicken Sandwich and it only lists 1 oz, 1lb, 1 gram and 1 kg. Who eats 1 gram of a sandwich or 1kg (2.2 pounds)? I ate one sandwich, so how do I enter it? Also, most lookup items only have a selection for xxx, how do I chane it to a bigger value? When I type the bigger number nothing appears in the drop down box and enering the value I need is automatically cleared.

Thx

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey @Anonomous

Let me help you with that.

Basically, you go into the food log section of your Dashboard and then follow these steps:

1. Enter the desired food and select it.chicken.PNG

2. The number that shows up there on the 'serving' side is the actual serving size of that item.chicken2.PNG

3. Edit the amount as desired and then clock on Log Food.

I hope this clarifies the situation.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Forums @Anonomous

Whenever you look a food up, you are able to edit the amount of that food on the 'How Much?' space. That should let you enter the desired quantity and it would bring up a menu with different measurements.

I hope you find this useful! Let me know if you have any further questions.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the quick reply. It is nice to know that I can chage it but I don`t know how. Would you please use the Hartee`s Spicy Chicken Sandwich as an example for 1 item poviding the steps and some screen shots? 

Much appreciated

Thx

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Anonomous

Let me help you with that.

Basically, you go into the food log section of your Dashboard and then follow these steps:

1. Enter the desired food and select it.chicken.PNG

2. The number that shows up there on the 'serving' side is the actual serving size of that item.chicken2.PNG

3. Edit the amount as desired and then clock on Log Food.

I hope this clarifies the situation.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes