Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete all weight history?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'd like to delete my weight history whole; I've decided to change to metric, some of the history is very old, and there were long stretches where I wasn't weighing. Basically, I want a fresh start. How can I do that?

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @chasrmartin! Thanks for joining the Community.

Currently there is no way to delete all of the weight history on your account. The only way would be to create a new account, if you want to start completely from scratch. Alternatively, you could start a weight goal that could work.

Hope you find this useful. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

There is a way to delete your weight history.

Go to the weight log and there's a trash can icon next to each weight record. Click the icon and then "Confirm".

Unfortunately you have to do this individually for every record you want to delete, which can be very tiresome if you have a long history. It would be nice if Fitbit provided a way for you to bulk delete records. It can't be that difficult to do.

Best Answer

Hello @Chris_in_Makati.

That is definitely a way to go about it, while it can be very time consuming like you mentioned.

Perhaps you could post about that in our Feature Suggestions board. Other users could then support your idea by commenting and voting.

Please read the FAQ if you have any questions in the way that board works.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

Under profile under data management you can delete a range of weight data.  So pick a start earlier than your first measurement and and an end data after the last measurement.  works immediately. 

(necro alert, updating an old post so people using search engines can find the answer.  OP found thier own solution years ago.)

Best Answer