Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete badges?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, how do I delete my fitbit badges? I accidentally adjusted the weight and I got these weight loss badges 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @andiestev, welcome to the Community Forums.

The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call as only Customer Support can delete badges. Click here to get connected. 

Have a nice day.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @andiestev, welcome to the Community Forums.

The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call as only Customer Support can delete badges. Click here to get connected. 

Have a nice day.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Same thing happened to me.  I chatted with Juan in support last. Night y & after checking with others there, I was told that they could not delete my excess weight loss badges.

Best Answer

I tried this a few weeks ago and fitbit chat support told me that it was not possible for anyone to delete badges anymore, not even support. @MarreFitbit can you confirm? 

Best Answer