Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get credit for Cross Country skiing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Winter has returned and today I CX skied for hour & 30 minutes.  I was very excited to see how my Fitbit would record this.  I was very disappointed when I check......no record, not even active minutes.  Could someone out there advise me how, or if possible to do this.  I am a very active skier and would like to

keep track of this activity. 

SportyGirl

Best Answer
21 REPLIES 21

Disappointed with my Fitbit Sense. The forum feedback is a joke.
Today I tried adding cross country skiing, but it does not work. No posibility to download offline songs using Spotify. Slow charging, slow response. I have had enough and am going to move on to Garmin. Buy Fitbit.

Best Answer

What is the point of a forum if the best answer (obviously decided by a Fitbit rep) is ridiculous? It

has been almost two years since I visited this forum. In that time Fitbit has done nothing to deal with this issue.

Best answer" and "solved" designations are insulting to intelligent users. Look at the long list of responses from disgruntled users. Drop the PR and do something, or admit that this issue is beyond Fitbit's capabilities. Sometimes the best contribution is a negative assessment and a request for improvement. How about, in the name of honesty, an "unsolved" designation?

Best Answer