Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to tag Fitbit to another Google account

Hi sorry if this had been asked before but how do I tag Fitbit to another Google account? I recently changed my email coz I had some concerns over the previous one. Pls advise! Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, @Elmobugs , when you are logged in here (Community Forums) at the top of each page right hand side you will find a link to your Dashboard.  Click on Dashboard and on the right side you will see a gear icon.  Click on that and choose “Settings” from the drop down menu.  You will see your current email address and a link to change it.  Next time you use your app be sure to log in using your update email address.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

Thanks for sharing, but I must be blind

When I clicked on the Gear icon like you mentioned, I see email but it's for notifications, etc

Could not see anything for change of email 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @Elmobugs , you can change your email address in the web based dashboard.  Use that rather than the app.  When logged on here in the community click on Dashboard top right and then the gear icon.  Choose settings from the drop down menu.  Here’s a screen shot of my page.  I have blocked out my own email address and circled the link to change.  I hope this helps.

IMG_0720.jpeg

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes