Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to report this fake Fitbit account

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fake accounts to many on the app

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@SunsetRunner If you tap the 3 dots in the top right corner of the profile, you can report the profile. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

3F376B6A-FD30-47E6-BDD6-2F6E4E762706.jpeg

 This is a fake account. I’m in contact with the real person. 

Best Answer

@SunsetRunner If you tap the 3 dots in the top right corner of the profile, you can report the profile. 

Best Answer

Hi there, @SunsetRunner. @eezeepee Thanks for your help!

@SunsetRunner I've moved your posts to the Fitbit.com Dashboard board to keep the forums organized. Thanks for bringing this to our attention, and the screenshot provided. As our friend mentioned, I'd also suggest reporting this profile on the Fitbit app, so our Community Feed team can handle those reports accordingly. For more details, see this help article.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused, and appreciate the time taken in sharing these details with us. Fitbit is committed to continuously improving the safety and security of our community, and we encourage community members to report specific profiles or content that violates our guidelines as this is best way to keep the Fitbit community safe.

Best Answer

I do this but all Fitbit do is change the name to username , or delete the profile picture. They should remove the profile not just block it .

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you 😊 

Best Answer
0 Votes