Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to get in touch with Fitbit Support

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since FitBit apparently doesn't offer real support, I'll list my issues here. Hopefully someone can move it up the chain.

I've been trying to contact support over Chat for two days now. It doesn't work on mobile or desktop apparently. On mobile it mixes the page and the iframe modal and eventually reloads the page, starting everything over.

On desktop I thought everything was working fine but then I moved the tab so that I could better reply and this closed the chat. Also in regards to support, it's really frustrating that we can't just email support from the app. As to why I need to contact support in the first place...Cool, there's not enough room. Things just get better,

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@mckillio  try the phone option? https://myhelp.fitbit.com/s/support?language=en_US 

You've posted in the area for suggestions for the actual device and you need support. Try the link above.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Hi there, @mckillio@Odyssey13 Thanks for your help!

@mckillio Because you're having an issue and not a feature suggestion, I've moved your post to the Fitbit.com Dashboard board. Thanks for your efforts while trying to get in touch with our Support team, and I'm sorry for this inconvenience. Every feedback shared in the forums helps us to evaluate our procedures and improve our services. Your feedback is appreciated and it won't be taken for granted.

Let me explain that we’re no longer offering support by email. However, I'd also suggest using the link shared by @Odyssey13 in order to chat with us online or give us a call. Please note you can visit our Help Site where you'll find information about our products and features, as well as troubleshooting steps.

Best Answer