Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect Nutrition information

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've come across an item in the food database that's completely off, but I don't see any option to edit/report it.

Here's the data shown on fitbit right now:

IMG_2667.png

Here's the correct data from the container, which even clarifies "99kcal per container":

IMG_2664.jpg

IMG_2668.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @SunsetRunner.

Thanks for bringing this up.

I'll be passing this information on to the team. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

We're always looking for ways to improve the overall Fibit experience and take into consideration all comments.

In the meantime, you could log a custom food and edit it to match those nutritional values.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @SunsetRunner.

Thanks for bringing this up.

I'll be passing this information on to the team. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

We're always looking for ways to improve the overall Fibit experience and take into consideration all comments.

In the meantime, you could log a custom food and edit it to match those nutritional values.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is there actually any way to report these mistakes, or do we just need to go through these forums?
Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @SunsetRunner.

Posting about them in here would be the best way to go about it. You can also talk to our support team about it.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

For probably half of all the food labels I scan, Fitbit then has incorrect nutrition info for them.  Today I scanned 6 different foods, and 3 of them had incorrect info, for calories, protein, fiber, carbs, etc.  I'm not correcting all the mistakes, which would require a manual "custom" entry.  What's the point of scanning the barcode if half the info is wrong?  I don't know why Fitbit's label info is so off, but it is consistent.  If Fitbit is unwilling or unable to get the nutrition info correct, then maybe we should use a different app that logs correct info ...?

Best Answer
0 Votes