Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic stopped syncing - unable to add tiles

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

As of yesterday mid morning, my steps were no longer syncing from my ionic fitbit.  My android 10 dashboard no longer was syncing, saying device not found.  My ionic is tracking steps fine, but now it's time is also off by about an hour (actual time is 12:11pm, ionic is showing 11:17am.  I've tried everything that seemed to be linked to this, all to no avail.  Has my ionic seen it's last day?  Steps are a big part of my daily routine, and they are gone.  Not on app dashboard, not in the Edit list. They only show, and still track, on my ionic fitbit.  And currently, I have no way of seeing any of my prior steps on the ionic.  So not seeing them all of a sudden on my fitbit app dashboard doesn't allow me to see what yestrday's step total was, let alone what today's is currently at. And why the only stat in the edit list is Female Health is bizarre, as I'm a 62 year old male.God I hope someone else has experienced it and it's something stupid that I've done.   I'm fairly tech savvy, working in software development for 30+ years, and between trying things from the app or ionic using my own troubleshooting skills, and trying things from respectable posts, nothing yet has worked.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled the fitbit app.  The bluetooth on the phone is apparently not see the iconic as a pairable device as it was up until yesterday.  All kind of madness.   Label me completely frustrated!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@bretbrik A warm welcome to the Community. Thanks for taking the time to share what you're experiencing with your Ionic. 

I appreciate the troubleshooting tried prior to posting. I see where you're coming from. 

It sounds like your Ionic isn't paired to your account anymore and this is why the timezone isn't correct and you're no longer seeing any other tile to be added to your Dashboard. Please follow this set up procedure and if you encounter any difficulties then try the procedure posted here

Looking forward to hearing back from you. I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes