Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Windows 11 Fitbit app supported?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am having trouble logging into the Windows 11 app. But I noticed that there isn't a section for it. Does this mean it's no longer supported?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Nefarian   Correct.  Fitbit announced that it ending all support for the Fitbit App for Windows 10 in August or maybe early September.  It was turned off on October 13.  You must use a compatible Android/Apple smartphone/tablet.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
12 REPLIES 12

@Nefarian   Correct.  Fitbit announced that it ending all support for the Fitbit App for Windows 10 in August or maybe early September.  It was turned off on October 13.  You must use a compatible Android/Apple smartphone/tablet.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer

Yes I am upset by this!! Because sometimes my apps dont sync to fitbit on the phone and its so much easier to do it thru the app on windows!

Best Answer

Me too! The fitbit app on adndroid leaves a lot to be desired and I wouldn't normally choose to use it at all. It's so much easier to view everything on a proper screen with the PC. I've used the app for years and it's one of the main reasons I've not switched to Garmin - looks like I will be now.

Best Answer

Why would you drop support for an OS that has over 70% market share (statista.com)!? Oh yeah, google bought fitbit...

Best Answer

OK, so I will switch to some other company which gives a toss about its clients then! 

Best Answer

I went back to my Apple Watch and iPhone 

Best Answer

I found my old windows device still had the windows app on it, and is still logged in to my fitbit account. I am able to sync my fitbit with this app and it works just fine. This shows that it's just the login process that no longer works on the windows app, the rest of the app itself still works fine. So if you're curently using the windows app do not log out!

Best Answer

I agree, this is horrible.  So I can log-into my fitbit account through the website on my PC yet I am blocked from logging in to the program to sync my device unless I use a mobile device, makes absolutely no sense. 

Best Answer

i cant find where to login to see data on windows. my huawei phone n tablet wont work with playstore and i just bought new fitbit affer trying various over the past 10yrs plus...

Best Answer

@IrmgardGater   As previously written, the Fitbit app for Windows 10 was deactivated last year.  You have a web dashboard on fitbit.com.  But you can't sync with a computer at all.  You need a compatible phone or tablet.  If you just bought a new Fitbit, then you should think about returning it.  Your tech is no longer compatible.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer

Not everyone has a smart phone, the fact there is no option for a windows 10 or 11 app or something is completely absurd. MIssing a huge customer base by excluding those who don't always have a smart phone with them.

Best Answer

I've been using the Windows apps too. Today after logging out, I found out I couldn't login again. It's really really awful.

Best Answer