Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to delete a question on here?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is probably going to sound really dumb but how do I delete a previous question I asked on this community forum? I asked a question earlier today about my Charge 4 (which has had no replies) and I've since managed to figure out the answer myself. So I'd prefer to delete my original question.

I can see how to edit but not how to delete it. 

Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

You cannot delete a post, but what you can do is edit it.  Click the 3 dots near top right of post, them Edit, and you can note in the post that you have figured it out yourself; maybe even note that in the heading.

I hope you figured out the 250 steps question.  I had set that aside, thinking I might research it later.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

You cannot delete a post, but what you can do is edit it.  Click the 3 dots near top right of post, them Edit, and you can note in the post that you have figured it out yourself; maybe even note that in the heading.

I hope you figured out the 250 steps question.  I had set that aside, thinking I might research it later.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Thanks for your response. It's slightly annoying that there isn't a delete question option but Fitbit must have their reasons. I was going to edit my previous question as you suggested but in the meantime someone kindly answered it so instead I chose that as Best Answer. 

Best Answer
0 Votes