Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with map plots

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Am seeing substantial gaps in map data when looking at connected GPS runs/walks on the dashboard on my laptop, although they look fine when viewing the routes on the app or looking at the raw GPS data. Anyone have any ideas (example given below)Example walk as viewed on dashboard

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Forums @DSirhc

I'd like to take a closer look at what could be causing the data to be missing. Could you take a couple of screen shots showing the raw data and what is on the dashboard and then post them here? The one you have on the OP didn't come through for some reason. 

Look forward to your reply! 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

Hi, hope these screenshots are ok (sorry am new to this!). Like I say these issues do not occur when on app or looking at raw GPS data.

Example 1Example 1Example 2Example 2Example 3Example 3

Also a screenshot of the raw GPS data from Example 3 just before the 2k mark

Example 3 raw dataExample 3 raw data

Please let me know if you'd like to see more.

Best Answer

Hey @DSirhc

Thank you very much for those pictures. I haven't been able to find any reports or news on situations like this, but I will be letting the team know. Whenever I do get any news or updates I will be posting in here.

Thanks for your understanding. Feel free to let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer