Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lifetime Weight Goal Badges Removed

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit update 09/15/17 -- Hello Fitbit Community! With the redesigned Badges and Trophies page, we've removed the Lifetime Weight Badges from the Badges history. You will still be able to view all the other badges on your profile, including the Weight Goal badge. 

Please feel free to post any questions in this thread, and we will be happy to address them. Thanks everyone for your understanding as we work to improve the Badges and Trophies experience! Robot Happy

Screen Shot 2017-09-15 at 3.42.23 PM.png

Best Answer
33 REPLIES 33

Sorry, can't figure out how to just post here, rather than replying!  Anyway, I too have lots of badges I would like to delete (because weight got entered incorrectly).  Hovering over the badge does not give me a trash can, just an X that does not appear to do anything.

Best Answer
Well here a thought.if you reset on the FitBit your weight goals if possible to delete the weight you mistakenly place and as if to start from scratch.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I have a similar problem.  I just receive a 5000 mile life time badge.  But, when I went to check my activity history, the dashboard said I had zero activity.  How do I reconnect with my history?

Best Answer

So today I entered my weight wrong and received badges for weight loss from 5lbs - 130lbs. I corrected my entry immediately. I tried to delete the badges and I can’t. I called and he said I could delete them, then apologized and said I couldn’t. Now I’m waiting 2 business days for them to be deleted by someone at FitBit. This is a poor business practice. It’s frustrating for the customer and costly for the business. Let’s hope they only delete the weight badges and not the other ones I’ve actually earned.

Best Answer

I think this is terrible for their business, and somehow no matter what no one ever responds to these posts and resolves and issue, they only keep apologizing 

Best Answer
I agree. The issue is resolved, but why can’t I do it myself? So frustrating.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
I got so frustrated that I finally reached out to contact a person directly.
Best Answer

Here is a link to where you can vote and leave a comment if you'd like to be able to delete badges etc. yourself. The vote button is next to the first original comment by cunninro. If many people vote for this they may make the change back to us being able to remove unwanted or earned badges according to LanuzaFitbit who is a moderator. Please take the time to vote.

Thank You Very Much 🙂

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Remove-Accidental-Weight-Loss-Badge/idi-p/261946...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Re: removal of badges yourself

Here is a link to where you can vote and leave a comment if you'd like to be able to delete badges etc. yourself without having to contact customer support and have them do it for you. The vote button is next to the first original comment by cunninro. If many people vote for this they may make the change back to us being able to remove unwanted or earned badges according to LanuzaFitbit who is a moderator. Please take the time to vote.

Thank You Very Much 🙂

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Remove-Accidental-Weight-Loss-Badge/idi-p/261946...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am new to fit bit(8 months), but was enjoying a new weight loss badge every 5, 10, 15 lbs etc...I have now lost 53 but my badges stopped at 25?? I want a 30, 35, 40, 45 and 50 lb badge!! I worked hard for it:)

Best Answer
0 Votes

i have recieved lots of weight loss badges on the 6 november including my weight goal badge...well i need to remove them because i have not met my goal weight yet and have a long way to go before i do, how do i remove these badges???

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've had the same problem and it does not seem that there is any solution. you are one of many who have experienced this.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Why does my Lifetime Helicopter Badge reset to 1000 more needed every day?   

Best Answer
0 Votes

In my weekly summary email, it shows I received a badge this week for -30lifetime pounds.  I need to see this on my dashboard and am unable to.  Can you please help?

Best Answer
0 Votes