Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Light Blue Shield on Profile Photo

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I occasionally see a small light blue shield on the bottom right of people’s profile pictures in the Fitbit App. Does this mean anything in particular?

Best wishes, Jeff. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @JeffTStevens.

Thanks for sharing that screenshot.

In this case I would be because that person is the owner or a moderator of that specific group you are in. Hope this clarified it.

Be sure to visit one of our Discussion boards if you ever have the time. Lots of different topics to talk about with other users.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Forums @JeffTStevens.

I'd like to help you understand what it means.

To be 100% sure about what shield you are referring to, could you share a screenshot that shows the shield you are seeing? 

Look forward to your reply.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Lanuza, thank you for taking the time to reply. So here is an example screenshot. It appears in the profile picture of someone (Chicklee) who  has replied to their own post. 

Best wishes, Jeff.

633CB720-4479-4822-BC42-206167064C7F.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @JeffTStevens.

Thanks for sharing that screenshot.

In this case I would be because that person is the owner or a moderator of that specific group you are in. Hope this clarified it.

Be sure to visit one of our Discussion boards if you ever have the time. Lots of different topics to talk about with other users.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best Answer

Ok, that makes sense. Thank you Lanuza. 

Best Answer