Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live Stream Workout Resutls with OBS

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey Guys,

I am a VR Fitness live streamer and trying to figure out how to add my Fitbit workouts to my live stream for everyone to see.. I see windows has a desktop app for Fitbit which ive downloaded.. I am going to test to see if it will monitor results in real time or if it needs to constantly be synced... 

But I also noticed it shows Mi, Calories, and Steps, but not HR... any way to add HR into this dashboard?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @JakeP123.

Thanks for bringing this up and sharing your interest in the Fitbit environment. 

There is some data that can be seen real-time in the Dashboard. You can click here to read more about what information can be seen like that and how it works. Hopefully this helps out! 

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hey Lanuza,

Thank you for the reply.

How do I get Heart Rate onto the main Dashboard?

Is it possible to add it next to miles or calories?

[image: image.png]
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @JakeP123.

Thanks for reaching back. 

Could you share that picture again? It seems like it didn't come through. You can post it by clicking on the photos button on top of the text field when you are typing your reply. Check the picture below for reference:

Capture2.PNG

As for getting the HR, are you referring to the live HR or HR in general?

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes