Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log-in should go straight to dashboard

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is a minor request. It doesn't make sense to me that when I go to the Fitbit.com home page and then log in, I'm still on the home page. It would make sense to me if logging in brought me to my dashboard.

Is there a setting option where I can change that? The pull down to get to the dashboard always looks weird (hard to explain), and it's just an extra step I'd like to get rid of. Most other apps I use online take me straight to my own page once I've logged in and I wish FitBit would do the same. I know it's a minor thing, but when I do this on a screen smaller than a laptop, it's trickier to try to get to the dashboard.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@GraceKrispy , Nice to see you here. Thanks for your suggestion and feedback. We're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. The best place to make your voice heard is the Feature Suggestion board on our community (community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Requests/idb-p/features). 

If a similar suggestion has already been made by another member of the community, you can vote for their suggestion and add your comments. 

Thanks for your feedback and for participating in our community!

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer

If you use the URL https://www.fitbit.com/login/transferpage that will log you straight into your dashboard.  I agree - the extra few steps is bad UX design and irritating for the customer.

Best Answer

Thanks, PinkShirley, I appreciate it! 

Thanks, JuanFitBit. I was looking for the place to post this and wasn't finding it. I appreciate the link.

Best Answer