Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logged activity appears twice

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I use my Android phone to log my walks with my Charge 2. But often when I go to the activity log, on either the website or the Android app, the walk/activity is shown twice. I'd attach a screenshot to show this but that doesn't seem to work  here.

Does anyone know how to fix this?  Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@SunsetRunner, are you saying that there is a Walk activity created by the Charge 2 AutoTrack feature, and then you manually enter another one?  If so, why?  Why not let the Charge 2 track you activity either using the AutoTrack feature or my manually starting & stopping the Walk exercise mode with the side button?

You can manually delete either the one you entered or the one that was automatically created, but it would be a lot easier to use the tracker to record all of the activity.

Best Answer
The two entries seem to be created automatically of you use the "track"
button/option in the app.
Best Answer
0 Votes

That is correct, @SunsetRunner.  Do not use the Track feature of the app, just use the Charge 2 - Either in AutoTrack mode, or Exercise Mode (Using the Exercise Mode is much more accurate).

Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @SunsetRunner! Hello @USAF-Larry.

@SunsetRunner If you found @USAF-Larry's posts useful, please select it as a solution by clicking on the button that says 'Accept as Solution'. That would really help other users in the Forums!

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes