Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identifying the number of steps taken on the Dashboard

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I want to see the actual number of steps I've taken day by day. From the Dashboard I can access the Badges section where I can see the last time I got a badge (e.g. over 30k), but I want to see the actual number of steps taken. Is that possible anywhere.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@colmca - 

On the web dashboard you can display the "Activity+steps" tile it looks like this:

$RZ7JF58.JPG

To add that tile, click on the circle that surrounds a 3x3 group of boxes and check the box next to the name "Activity+steps" tile and select "Done".

You can see step totals by 15 minute blocks for a day, daily for the last seven days or for the last 28 days.

You can also see your daily steps for a longer period of time by going to the log page and select the activity page. Play around with the calendar drop down and the "week", "month" and "year" tabs.

Daily and weekly totals are also available on the phone app by touching the "steps" icon on the main dashboard.

Good luck. And welcome to the boards.

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@colmca - 

On the web dashboard you can display the "Activity+steps" tile it looks like this:

$RZ7JF58.JPG

To add that tile, click on the circle that surrounds a 3x3 group of boxes and check the box next to the name "Activity+steps" tile and select "Done".

You can see step totals by 15 minute blocks for a day, daily for the last seven days or for the last 28 days.

You can also see your daily steps for a longer period of time by going to the log page and select the activity page. Play around with the calendar drop down and the "week", "month" and "year" tabs.

Daily and weekly totals are also available on the phone app by touching the "steps" icon on the main dashboard.

Good luck. And welcome to the boards.

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer

Thank you. I was able to find what I wanted via the Log page.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @colmca! Hi @MrMarv.

@colmca I can see that you selected @MrMarv's excellent post as a solution. Thanks for doing that, it helps other users having similar questions find the answer that you need.

If you have the time, perhaps you could look into our Discussion boards. Lots of different topics to discuss with other Forums members in there.

Hope to see you around! 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes