Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Basic Activity Change Fail

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Once again I am unable to change an activity to a basic "Walk". Why do such basic annoying failures keep recurring?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@KC110It's annoying not to be able to change your activity names.. I use workout on the Ionic to overcome this. When finished I rename the activity.

@KC110 wrote:

Once again I am unable to change an activity to a basic "Walk". Why do such basic annoying failures keep recurring?

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes

So, the solution is to throw my Charge HR in the bin and buy a £240 Ionic because the app intermittently works or not!

Not acceptable.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @KC110 and @Colinm39.

@KC110 I think @Colinm39 was trying to say that he understands your frustration and commenting on what he does to overcome the situation. 

As for the issue itself, it definitely sounds bothersome. I'd like to ask if you're letting your Charge HR automatically track an activity or if you're using exercise mode on it? 

Look forward to your reply. 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes