Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macronutrients in Grams

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can anyone tell me how to view my daily macronutrients in Grams rather then a percentage? 

Thanks! 🙂 

Best Answer
35 REPLIES 35

i cant find grams anywhere???help

Best Answer

You will not be able to see them unless Fitbit gets its act together and fixes this problem that they created for us all.

Best Answer

Thank you I hope they fixes this mess now

Best Answer

I'm super confused on why they cant implement grams in the app. I'm pretty sure if they can put all this heart rate tech on the app it should only be a few minutes to put the grams from the online area to the app. It's actually a little comical. Arent these guys supposed to be fitness and health people lol...its actually mind boggling!!!

Best Answer

It's back!!! They heard us. Now they just have to put it in the app. Thank you Fitbit

Best Answer

ITS BACK THANK GOD😁😁😁..THANK YOU FITBIT I LOST SLEEP OVER THIS....

Best Answer

Hello everyone.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and feedback on the matter.

Please know that we're always looking for ways to improve and take your feedback seriously! Any updates on the matter will be posted in this thread so be sure to keep an eye on it.

Let me know if there are any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Any potential timings on getting the hands in the actual app? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that's a feature people have been asking about since the app redesign over a year ago; as I recall, the feature request thread about it was closed with a note that they weren't planning to add that function. At this point, it's probably more productive to advocate for the macronutrient grams data to remain on the web interface as part of the planned update.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just a heads-up - your link doesn't go to a specific thread, but rather to a menu page listing different forums!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Damatu75 and @Liddy019.

@Damatu75 Thanks for the heads up, I'll correct that right away.

@Liddy019 At this moment there aren't any news or updates on the matter. If we do have anything to share in the future we'll post about it so that everyone can see.

Feel free to let me know if there are any further questions.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you! This really helped. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @Falan.

Glad to read that you have found this thread to be helpful!

If you have the time, be sure to visit one of our Discussion boards. Lots of different topics to talk about with other users. Perhaps you will find a thread that piques your interest.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you are in a pinch (no access to proper web dash) and need a ball park figure, you can use maths:

(Total Calories currently) x (Desired Macro Percentage) / (Desired Macro Calories per Gram)

This does not take into account your fiber intake, but you can at least get close. 

Example:

2000 Calories x 50% Fat / (9 Calories per gram)

2000 x .5 / 9

1000 / 9

111.1 grams of Fat

Remember: 

Fat = 9 Cal/gram

Protein = 4

Carbs = 4

https://www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/how-many-calories-are-one-gram-fat-carbohydrate-or-protein

Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @Thejikz.

Thank you very much for sharing those details and that process! I'm sure that other users will definitely find it very useful.

If you have the time, be sure to visit one of our Discussion boards too.

Feel free to reach out with any further questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This still doesn't make sense to me, for example.

I entered in raw cabbage and it said there was 43mg of fat in there.  Had more than 20 mg of fat in a carrot.  Broccoli 10mg of fat.  There shouldn't be anything for the most part on these vegetables.  

The %fat from the measurement in this string is also very confusing.

Have you seen this too?

I changed my eating habits removing other fats like avocado, which I know is healthy for you and my fat percentages went up, not down.

Very Confusing.

Best Answer
0 Votes