Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manually log exercise missing from dashboard

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The + that lets you manually log exercise was missing from my dashboard this morning, and I can’t find any other way to enter it. Is anyone else having this problem?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I found it! Now you have to go into exercise from the dashboard and then tap the stopwatch in the top right corner.

9DA2DA69-E485-4748-A951-E956A16CBD81.jpeg

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

Came on here looking for an answer to the same problem. Anybody?

Best Answer

that's what I came here to ask to 😞  i hope it's just a bug and wasn't removed. I really like that feature. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

oops i posted twice - sorry i came here to ask the same question 😞  I hope it's just a bug and not removed - i really like that feature

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here. Just vanished 1-2 days ago. Off both my phones. I’ve updated the app and searched around and can’t find any answer or solution. None of my friends are experiencing it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem for me! -can someone from Fitbit support post a resolution please 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same for me, have restarted watch, deleted and re-installed App, to no avail so far.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I found it! Now you have to go into exercise from the dashboard and then tap the stopwatch in the top right corner.

9DA2DA69-E485-4748-A951-E956A16CBD81.jpeg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same thing here.  The work around suggested is the only solution I found but it takes longer.  Hoping the next update will bring back the + as a shortcut to add exercise.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just had an online chat with Fitbit support.  They are aware of the issue and are working on a resolution to restore the + icon.  In the interim use the steps provided in the trail.

Best Answer
0 Votes